2015 ASA Care Award Online Submission
The ASA Care Awards recognize outstanding corporate social responsibility initiatives among ASA member companies and affiliated chapters. Corporate social responsibility initiatives can encompass policies, programs, or specific projects within companies and with external partners.
A panel of corporate social responsibility experts will select winners in six categories: One staffing firm with less than $7.5 million in annual sales, one staffing firm with $7.5–$25 million in annual sales, one staffing firm with $ 25–$100 million in annual sales, one staffing firm with more than $100 million in annual sales, one associate member (a company that provides products or services to the staffing industry), and one ASA-affiliated chapter.Submission Instructions
Entries should be submitted only via email to Michelle R. Snyder, director, public relations, at ASACareAwards@americanstaffing.net
or directly through this online platform. Entrants should provide as much detail as possible within the maximum number of words allowed. Each entry must provide the following required information, and each of the submission criteria must be properly labeled.
Submission Helpful Hints
- Description of the company or chapter (maximum 100 words)
Description must contain a mission statement if one exists; number of company employees and offices; average number of people employed per year (or for a chapter, the number of members and branches); and a color logo, in .eps format, which may be used in ASA publications.
- Explanation of how CSR relates to the company’s or chapter’s strategic plan or mission (maximum 150 words)
- Description of the CSR initiative that is being submitted, which will be graded using the point system outlined on the next page (maximum 750 words)
- Clear timeframe of when the CSR initiative was active
- Entries with supporting documentation from auditors, media, partners, or other stakeholders are encouraged.
- Video and/or photographs highlighting the program or project are highly encouraged.
- Measurable results of program are important.
- Detailed entries that include specific dates within the current year, and quantify efforts and results with figures and metrics will receive greater consideration.
- Improvements upon previous Care Award entries are eligible as long as new activity in the present year is being presented.
- Companies may submit entry forms on behalf of their individual franchises if each runs a separate initiative.
- Submit only one initiative per entry form.
- Supporting materials, such as reports, policies, external standards, media coverage, video clips, photographs, promotional materials, budgets, or letters of support specific to the initiative, must be submitted by email only. Items sent by hard copy via conventional postal delivery services will not be shared with judges.
Select the Green Entry Form button to begin your online submission. You can save and come back if you only want to explore or get started and finish at another time. Remember to submit before the July 1 deadline!