Hourly wage: $15.50
Hours per week: 5-15
Conservation Law Foundation (CLF) protects New England's environment for the benefit of all people. We use the law, science and the market to create solutions that preserve our natural resources, build healthy communities, and sustain a vibrant economy.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Research and Partnerships, the Healthy Communities Intern will assist with conducting surveys about urban development with residents in local neighborhoods and walkability assessments; host summer events; learn to enter and manage data.
Federal Work-Study: Required
• 1-2 years of coursework or professional experience in urban planning, urban development or public health
• Experience working in diverse communities
• Experience with data entry in Microsoft Excel, STATA, R or Tableau preferred
• Experience conducting surveys is a bonus
• Enjoys working in teams
• Enjoys working in fast-paced environments, doing different things daily
|Causes||Community Conservation Environment Environmental Education Health Homeless & Housing Sustainability|
|Skills||Communications Event Planning Research|
|Sustainable Development Goals|