Applications are open from April 6th - 20th. Please review our internship job description online before continuing with your application. If you have any questions regarding the internship or your application, please email email@example.com.
We highly encourage students of color and students who receive free and reduced lunch to apply.
IMPORTANT: This Internship is currently only available to Franklin High School students in Portland, Oregon.
- Complete the online application via GivePulse before 11:59pm on April 20th
- MUST include a Resume in your GivePulse application (please note: submission of your resume is for practice & a perfect resume is not required to apply)
- If selected, must participate in an online individual interview with the hiring committee. Interviews will be held April 28th, 29th & 30th.
- Internship offers will go out May 4th.
- Timeline: July 7th - August 14th
- Days: Tuesday-Friday
- Time: 9:30-4:00pm (with a 30 min Lunch Break)
- Team Meetings: Tuesdays 10:00am
- July 10th Neighborhood Clean Up (Passion Impact Office)
- July 22nd Baghdad Family & Friends Fundraiser (5:00-9:00pm)
- August 7th FHS Clean Up
- TBD FHS Tabling
- TBD SummerWorks Reception
Food at the office (Weekly catered lunches on Thursdays)
Professional Development Trainings (weekly)
Personal resume reviewed by professionals
Learning & development of leadership skills
Networking with professionals
Making and growing friendships
*After you have reviewed our internship job description we welcome you to apply for this opportunity!