This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your impact!
***This Volunteer shift will take place at our Books for Keeps Warehouse***
Come get over the hump and start your Wednesday off right with a little bit of service alongside your friends at Books for Keeps!
We'll be finding homes for all the new books coming in by way of either community donations. More books arrive in the warehouse almost every week, and volunteers like you make the inventory process manageable! Your help in the warehouse is absolutely pivotal in ensuring that we're using our resources to the fullest extent by keeping an accurate inventory of what remains on hand. We'll be in the space early enough to make sure we're out before the day begins to heat up too much too!
A Books for Keeps staff member will provide a quick orientation for everybody 5 minutes past report time as everyone gets situated.
What can you expect from your time with us?
- You'll get first look at all the books headed to our Annual Book Sale in August
- We'll be organizing books based on age and genre donated from community members
- Moving boxes from one work space to another for those capable of doing so
- Packaging books to head out to our Annual Book Sale location
- A real good time spent alongside other like-minded, book-loving individuals
Here's some things to remember prior to your volunteer shift!
We are located at 420 Athena Drive, near Athens Tech and Southern Brewing Company. Please follow the directions below. There is no signage at the road, so it is easy to pass right by it!
|Social||Website Twitter Facebook Instagram|
9 Positions Filled | 3 Impacts | 6 Hours