|Hiring Manager||Stefan Peierls|
|Age Limit||18 and up|
Description: Committee members create general evaluation templates to measure the overall impact of programs and identify gaps that exist within the organization.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pass a background check
- Come by the office for a Volunteer Orientation
- Attend monthly committee meetings
- Attend quarterly Committee Collaborations
|Perks||- Chance to partake on local training sessions on topics such as social justice, racial equity, sexual harassment, board engagement, and fundraising|
- Gain experience in leadership, project management, nonprofit management, and working with a startup/small scale organization
- Networking with other PI members
- Gain more understanding and empathy for Portland’s marginalized communities
- Free food available at Committee Collaborations
- Sense of fulfillment from serving your community
|Causes||At-Risk Youth Children & Youth Civic Engagement College Readiness Community Education Employment Entrepreneurial Training Marginalized Populations Professional Development Research Workforce Development|