|Hiring Manager||Stefan Peierls|
|Age Limit||16 and up|
Description: The Development Committee aims to establish and strengthen relationships with donors, sponsors, partners, and the community as a whole. Members will also be responsible for researching and implementing different strategies to identify additional resources (ex: grant opportunities, donors).
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email email@example.com.
- Pass a background check through Verified Volunteers if 18 or over
- Meet with Volunteer Coordinator to become oriented with the position & organization
- Attend monthly Development Committee meetings
- Complete committee tasks
|Perks||- Gain experience researching and pursuing multiple sources of revenue to support organization|
- Chance to partake on local training sessions on topics such as social justice, racial equity, sexual harassment, board engagement, and fundraising
- Gain experience in leadership, project management, nonprofit management, and working with a startup/small scale organization
- Networking with other PI members
- Gain more understanding and empathy for Portland’s marginalized communities
- Free food available at Committee Collaborations
- Sense of fulfillment from serving your community
|Causes||At-Risk Youth Children & Youth Civic Engagement College Readiness Community Economic Development Employment Entrepreneurial Training Marginalized Populations Non-Profit Business Services Professional Development Research Workforce Development|