|Age Limit||18 and up|
Human Resources Manager
Freedom Ladder is a nonprofit with the mission to make the world safer for young people by empowering them through popular entertainment. Our manga (comic book) "Abolitionista!" educates young people about the issue of human trafficking and equips them to protect themselves.
The Human Resources Manager will serve as the key business partner to the members of management, providing advice, counsel and coaching on all matters relating to human capital issues. The Human Resources Manager will also be responsible for exercising considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with employees and members of management.
Other responsibilities for the Human Resources Manager will include:
• Develops and maintains relationships with all levels of Freedom Ladder personnel to understand the “pulse” of the organization
• Ensures the HR function’s priorities and efforts are aligned to the execution of Freedom Ladder’s mission
• Ensures the organization is developing and maintaining a robust and sustainable talent pipeline
• Ensures there is a focus to drive culture change focusing on volunteer/ employee engagement
• Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes
• Responsible for developing, managing, and enhancing a variety of training and development programs and other programs as assigned
• Provides consultative support to management for the consistent and appropriate application of policies and procedures
• Responsible for maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, fairness, and confidentiality in all aspects of job performance
The candidate we are looking for will have a minimum of 7-9 years of experience as a Human Resources Manager as well as a Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, organizational development, management or a related field. In addition, it is vital that the Human Resources Manager has previous manufacturing industry experience, preferably in a non-profit environment.
|Causes||Advocacy & Human Rights Arts & Culture Children & Youth Community Education Homeless & Housing Poverty & Basic Needs Victims' Services|
|Skills||Human Resources Office Work Strategic Communications|
1 Position Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours