The 21 Mile Salute honors the fallen heroes of Arkansas. The event is a walk, run, or bike event that can be completed in increments of 7, 14, or 21 miles (with shuttles at the 7 and 14 mile points to get back to the start/finish). The event is free to participate in.
Volunteers are necessary for numerous positions:
* Event set-up and break-down
* Signup at event start
* Bikers to monitor specific sections of the route for safety
* Volunteers to manage water stations along the 21 mile route
* Volunteers to monitor specific points of the route for participant route guidance
* And a few miscellaneous other positions