|Close Date||Any time before the event ends or when space runs out.|
|Age Limit||All Ages|
Come harvest potatoes that were planted on Global Youth Service Day 2015!
Every Wednesday from 4:30 until 7ish.
After they have a short time to cure, they'll need bagging them for distribution.
If you haven’t made it yet this summer, the HHFB Gardens are at Will Detmer Park, 4140 West Vernal Pike.
· If this time doesn’t work for you, please contact Bobbi Boos at (812) 334-8374. Other options may be available.
· You can stay for all or part of the harvest hours.
· If the weather is questionable, check the garden calendar from the HHFB website or through this link - http://bit.ly/HHFBCalendar
· Please wear close toed shoes.
· Gloves, sunscreen, and tools are provided.
|Causes||Hunger Poverty & Basic Needs|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours