Reports to: Business ManagerSummary
The Finance and Community Relations Assistant serves to assist the Business Manager at the Richmond Parks and Recreation Department. Incumbent will provide administrative, accounting and book keeping support for the Parks and Recreation Department Work dates are flexible, and there are limited opportunities for employer-provided housing (first come, first serve). Work dates are flexible.
· Prepare daily deposits and track data into the accounting system
· Report data entry and financial reconciliation
· Assist in processing invoices, reconciling purchase orders, preparing payments as appropriate and filing paperwork
· Perform special projects for administration as assigned
· Assist with receptionist duties, provided telephone back up as needed and accepts payments
· Other duties as assigned
· Preferred: College student majoring in Business, Finance, or related major.
This position requires the ability to handle/grasp objects, close vision, and hearing sounds/ communication. Physical effort may involve standing/walking for long periods and lifting objects up to 30 pounds.
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours