The Lookout Coffee & Community is a cozy, family friendly non-profit coffee shop in the Stone Oak area. It is run primarily by volunteers and gives all net-profit proceeds to support mission work, youth and children's programs, as well as local charities.
- Barista- Trained on the espresso machine and blended beverages
- Point of Sale (works the register and greets customers)
- Food- Learn how to prepare and make limited food menu
- Picking up groceries/food supply from local businesses
- Cleaning (Helping with the daily cleaning list, weekly, and monthly tasks.
- Once a month deep clean
- Brewing coffee/ expediting orders.
- Saturday waffle maker/ Maintain waffle bar
Shift options available: Choose any day/time that works best for you. On-site training provided. *Check with coffee shop for training days available.
M-F 6:30-9:30, 9:30-12:30, 12:30-2:00 Saturday: 6:30-9:30/ 9:30-12:30