|Hiring Manager||Tonia Baggatt|
Passion for Life, Inc. (P4L) is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to help students identify their passions and create a plan to turn their passions into rewarding careers. Passion for Life, Inc. was created to be a high energy and engaging process that helps students identify their passions and gain clarity on how to utilize their core strengths and talents to select a career.
Passion for Life (P4L) is seeking an individual to serve as a Career Coach for the organization. This role helps high school students identify passions and skills, explore career options, and choose an educational program that will lead to a career aligned with their passion.
In this role, the Career Coach will work with a student individually and in a group setting to help provide them with direction. The coach strategically works with them to assess, monitor the progress, and give advice for effectiveness and efficiency. This role is great for people who love to help people reach their full potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Excellent listening skills
● Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
● Ability to work with a diverse student population
● Strong Organizational Skills
● Excellent rapport building skills – a “natural ability” to make clients feel cared about
● Strong sense of empathy, positive outlook, ability to motivate others
● Desire to encourage, inspire and aid in the transformation of students' lives.
Please apply online: https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/passionforlifeinc
|Social||Website Facebook Instagram|
|Causes||At-Risk Youth Children & Youth Professional Development Workforce Development|
|Skills||Coaching Communications Mentoring|