|Hiring Manager||Tonia Baggatt|
Passion for Life, Inc. (P4L) is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our mission is to help students identify their passions and create a plan to turn their passions into rewarding careers. Passion for Life, Inc. was created to be a high energy and engaging process that helps students identify their passions and gain clarity on how to utilize their core strengths and talents to select a career.
Passion for Life is seeking two (2) individuals to serve as Site Lead for the organization. In this role, the primary responsibility is to help facilitate program materials with volunteers throughout the school year at set locations.
· Must be currently pursuing a degree in one of the following fields: Psychology, Counseling, Sociology, non-profit management or human services related fields of study
· Direct and supervise program activities at designated location
· Ensure implementation of policies and practices
· Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment
· Collect and monitor student and career coach attendance; Monitor daily attendance in each classroom
· Provide updates as needed to Program Director
· Ensure that all coaching team are kept informed of communications regarding the program activities, school closing and the planned interaction between the Passion for Life, Inc.
· Monitor the relationships between students and coach team. Ensure that correct coach and student dynamic
· Provide support with coordinating field trips, catering vendor
· Perform all job functions in a professional manner.
· Experience working with high school students and the ability to plan and carry out age appropriate activities preferred
· A genuine love of youth and a personal commitment to making a difference in their lives;
· The ability to adapt to change, perform multiple tasks, and work independently;
· An outgoing and enthusiastic personality who enjoys working with others;
· Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc).
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Highly organized and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
Time Commitment: 5-10 hours a week
|Social||Website Facebook Instagram|
|Causes||At-Risk Youth Marginalized Populations Professional Development Workforce Development|