This event has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your impact!
|Close Date||October 10th, 2015 or when space runs out.|
There are new opportunities as volunteer victims for the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) drills – the flyer is attached here.
These class drills are the final for the 8-week training in assessment and rescue. We generally need 15-20 volunteers per event. Volunteers give the CERT students an opportunity to practice their newly learned skills.
There is a RED link on the flyer to sign up for a larger CERT drill on Saturday, October 10. We may need 40-50 volunteer victims for this one.
The preferred way to sign up for the three class drills is to email me directly: Joncee.Kohls@ventura.org so I will have emails to send reminders and updates.
For the October 10 drill, sign up with this link .
There may be a limited number of spaces, and for some dates there may be slots to fill. If you sign up and need to cancel, I request notification as soon as possible, so I can find someone else to take your place.
For each event:
· Volunteer victims need to be at least 15 years old.
· Anyone 15-17 needs to have their own parent or legal guardian with them.
· Volunteer Waivers & a map to the specific location will be provided.
· Wear something you don’t mind getting dirty or even torn.
· Bring your own snacks and water to the class drills; there will be waiting times between makeup and the drills.
|Causes||Crisis Support Disaster Relief Emergency & Safety|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours