This event has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your impact!
|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
|Close Date||June 30th, 2016 or when space runs out.|
|Age Limit||18 and up|
Enjoy helping others and travel to Ecuador. It`s a life change experience.
Volunteer in Quito:
- orphanage; enjoy playing, interactive and teaching English to children from 4 to 12 years old.
- day care centre, assist daily activities from 1 to 4 years old children.
- children with special needs; helping vulnerable people to lead a full and rewarding life.
- Medical internship; volunteers shadow a general doctor specialist in diabetes in a public hospital.
Volunteer in the Amazon:
- Community project; preserve of some extraordinary ways of life and teach English to children in the small school of the community.
- Animal Rescue Center; help local people to save risk animals
Volunteer in Galapagos:
- Conservation and farming with local people with few economic resources; helping farmers in needs planting and recollecting fruits and vegetables, maintaining the protected area and teach English to children in public school.
Volunteer on the Coast:
- Community project; assist local fishers to collect garbage on the beach, teaching English to children at the public school
Like to know people
|Causes||Animals Children & Youth Community Disabled Environment Health & Medicine International|
|Skills||Animal Services Child Care Construction Health Care Help w/Animals Help w/People Learning/Education Medical Nutrition Painting Pet Sitting Repair/Renovation Sports Teaching|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours