This is an ongoing volunteer opportunity with Compassionate Care Hospice. Please contact Katrina Hassell at 757-405-3203 or Katrina.Hassell@cchnet.net
Volunteers can help in the follwoing ways:
1. Support for patients: Companionship, reading, talking, walks, writing letters, listening to music, etc.
2. Support for families: Volunteer can assist with shopping and other errands, or can stay with the patient to give family caregivers a break from the demands of caregivers.
3. Support for staff: Office and administrative activities
4. Bereavement support: Work closely with professional staff to support groups and help with mailijgs to clients and families.
5. Professional support: As a licensed professional prividing care such as massage therapy or beautician services.
Contact Katrina Hassell at 757-405-3203 or Katrina.Hassell@cchnet.net to volunteer
|Causes||Community Crisis Support Disabled Faith-Based General Service Health & Medicine Male Issues Poverty & Basic Needs Seniors Women|
|Skills||Artistic Help Arts and Crafts Elderly Assistance Health Care Mulching Musical Nutrition Office Work Painting Performing Arts Remove Debris Repair/Renovation Teaching Weed Whacking|
4 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours