This event has ended. Click Here to see more upcoming events from Easter Seals Central Texas!
|Age Limit||All Ages|
Easter Seals is proud to spread holiday joy each year to the children and adults we work with. One of the ways we accomplish this is through our annual Angel Tree. We collect info about our clients that are in need of gifts this season, and create an angel for each child, sibling, or adult with special needs. We then reach out to community partners to help fulfill the holiday wishes of these unique individuals.
This is your opportunity to get invovled! If you, your group, or workplace is interested in sponsoring angels from our Angel Tree, please let us know!
Here are some of the details:
- Last year we gave 156 angles the joy of a gift, this year we're hoping to grow that number to at least 200!
- Gifts will be limited to a $20 maximum per angel, please.
- Please include a gift bag and tissue paper with your angel's gift, do not wrap it with paper.
- Paper Angels will be available for pick up or drop off to your location on November 30.
- Gifts will be due back to Easter Seals no later than December 16. Pick up can be arranged.
- Gifts will be delivered to angels by the team of Easter Seals elves the week of Dec. 17-22.
Thank you! For more information, please email email@example.com or call 512-615-6833.
|Perks||Bring joy to children and adults with special needs and their families this holiday season!|
|Causes||Children & Youth Community General Service Poverty & Basic Needs|
1 Position Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours