* Transport lifesaving blood from American Red Cross Blood Donation Centers to area hospitals.
* Gain valuable training/experience while providing an invaluable service to the community.
* Morning and evening routes are available. Most volunteers drive at least twice a month.
* Flexible! Create your own schedule.
* Use of Red Cross owned and branded vehicles for routes.
* All training is provided free of charge, including CPR/First/Defensive Driving Aid training for qualified volunteers.
*Valid state driver’s license
*Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs