Welcome DreamWeek volunteers!
We are very excited to have each of you join our 2020 team. As DreamWeek volunteers you will become a part of the inextricable mix of community support that makes the summit a success, and also a member of the growing family of SA community leaders that make DreamWeek possible. We know that you are very eager to start signing up for events, but first, we have some important information for you.
*Please sign up for one of the two DreamWeek 2020 volunteer orientation sessions at this time. While not mandatory, this orientation will provide valuable information to the new DreamWeek volunteers as well as update the returning volunteers on new volunteer procedures.
- Each DreamWeek 2020 event has at least 2 volunteer slots (excluding DreamVoice LLC. events)
- All volunteers MUST arrive at least 20 minutes prior to their respective events to check in with the assigned volunteer captain and to assist in set up.
- We ask that each volunteer sign up for at least 3 DreamWeek events.
- Please only sign-up for events that you are confident you can attend. If for some reason you cannot attend an event, please give at least 24 hours notice to the the Volunteer Coordinator, Lisa Cervantes at 210.444.2315.
- We ask that all volunteers participate in the MLK March Jan 20, 2020 to walk together as one wearing our DreamWeek shirts.
We need your help, but even more importantly, we want you to have a great experience. Let's get started!
***Please note, we have longer descriptions about the events below on our DreamWeek website at http://dreamweek.org/events/
|| DreamVoice LLC.