|Close Date||Any time before the event ends or when space runs out.|
It's My Park Day 2016 at Brentwood Park projects will include:
- Tools if you have them (shovels, rakes, pitchforks, loppers, wheelbarrows, hand tools, etc. for mulching and weeding). Please mark your tools with name and phone #. Ask to borrow a sharpie at the pavilion if you need to mark your tools. APF will also provide tools.
- Kneepads (some people find these useful for weeding)
- Water bottles and mugs
Please come by the Pavilion to get your t-shirt, grab some food from our sponsors, and get direction to project locations. Volunteers will be manning the Pavilion throughout the morning.
Rain Policy from Austin Parks Foundation:
- If it rains on Saturday, projects will commence up to one hour late.
- If heavy rain persists, projects are to start at their original start time on Sunday.
- If both days are rained out, the project will occur the following weekend on Saturday, March 12, 9am-12pm.
103 Positions Filled | 1 Impact | 3 Hours