This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your impact!
|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
|Close Date||Feb 26, 2016 12:00am or when space runs out.|
Hog W.I.L.D. Welcome Weeks Crew Member
To serve as a member Hog W.I.L.D. Welcome Weeks Crew and work to facilitate the objectives of the program for students as outlined by New Student & Family Programs professional staff.
Hog W.I.L.D. Crew Members will work with the program’s advisor in order to create, implement, and evaluate events for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 Hog W.I.L.D. Welcome Weeks.
Hog W.I.L.D. Crew Members report to the Director of New Student & Family Programs, the Assistant Director of New Student Programs, New Student & Family Programs Graduate Assistant(s), and Hog W.I.L.D. Welcome Weeks Lead Crew.
• Provide assistance with the creation, implementation, and assessment of Hog W.I.L.D. Welcome Weeks activities.
• Attending the Hog W.I.L.D. Welcome Weeks schedule, meetings, and additional duties as assigned.
• Work closely and effectively with fellow Welcome Weeks Crew members.
• Work as a student leader in promoting Welcome Weeks events and providing accurate information to students.
• Initiate and develop open communication and interaction with your advisor(s), Welcome Weeks Students Coordinators, and fellow Crew Members.
• Work productively and cooperatively with all members of the University community to effectively implement the Welcome Weeks events.
• Serve as a positive role-model and ambassador on behalf of the University of Arkansas.
• Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Director of New Student & Family Programs, the Assistant Director of New Student Programs, and New Student & Family Programs Graduate Assistant(s).
• Hog W.I.L.D. Welcome Weeks Crew applicants must have attended one (1) full semester at the University of Arkansas Fayetteville (minimum 12 credit hours) and have at least a minimum of a 2.25 overall cumulative grade point average at the time of application. Graduate student applicants must have completed at least six (6) graduate credit hours at the University of Arkansas Fayetteville at the time of application. No student may apply for or hold a Hog W.I.L.D. Welcome Weeks Crew position while on academic or disciplinary probation.
• Applicants must: 1) complete an application, and 2) schedule and attend an individual interview.
Application: Applicants must complete a Hog W.I.L.D. Welcome Weeks Crew Application and submit it online no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, February 26, 2016.
Individual Interview: All applicants will participate in an individual interview. Individual interviews will be held with the Assistant Director of New Student Programs, New Student & Family Programs Graduate Assistant(s), and/or Welcome Weeks Lead Crew March 1-3, 2016.
Selection: All candidates will receive e-mail notification indicating selection decisions on Monday, March 7, 2016.
|Skills||Communications Help w/People Learning/Education Writing|
1 Position Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours