|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
We're looking for volunteers to care for children with diabilities while their parents are meeting in a Triple P stepping stones group. Ideally, we would like ongoing volunteers for this opportunity.
• Set up childcare area with supplies and welcome families.
• Keep kids safe, while helping them to play in the indoor playground area.
• Brainstorm creative ways to engage the kids in play with resources available.
• Participate in cleanup of the space.
• Ability to follow directions, assist kids in activities, and communicate well with children is required. Experience with children with special needs is especailly helpful, but not required.
|Perks||Parking available in lot around building. Please leave the first two rows closest to the door open for families attending the event and therapy appointments.|
|Parking Details||Experience working with children is required. This opportunity is ideal for retired teachers, student teachers, or other volunteers interested in utilizing their childcare skills. All volunteers must complete and pass a background check and tuberculosis test. Easter Seals Central Texas will provide the forms and cover the cost of the background check.|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours