- Work with children support groups at the Center for Grieving Children
- Facilitators encourage the expression of grief through grief-appropriate play and other activities such as arts, interactive play and painting
- A 16 hour training program is required in order to work directly with the children followed by experiential training during actual grief groups
- A one year commitment of service is required for one day or evening a week, every other week: M,T, Th 5-8pm or W 3-5pm
- Male & Spanish-speaking grief facilitators are always needed
24 Positions Filled | 1 Impact | 63 Hours
The maximum number of registrants for this day has been reached. Please try to register for a timeslot on a different day.
Register for "New Hope For Kids"
Registrations for this event has been closed.