This event has ended. Click Here to see more upcoming events from Chesapeake Little League!
|Close Date||48 hours before the event ends or when space runs out.|
|Age Limit||All Ages|
We are in need of volunteers for 3 different tasks: 1) We need people to run carnival games between 9:00 AM and 12:00 noon. The games will be provided. You will enjoy interacting with players and families as the enjoy the carnival before and after their opening day games. 2) We need a few roving photographers to capture all of the fun of our opening ceremonies, carnival area, and games. Photos will be used to upgrade our website and Facebook page.
Our only expectations are that you arrive on time, enjoy yourself, and do what you can to bring happiness to our amazing Little Leaguers and their families.
|Perks||There are several perks to spending this morning with us.|
1) You will be surrounded by excited Little Leaguers who will look up to and admire you!
2) You get the opportunity to represent ODU. (Did I mention that Big Blue will be a part of our event?)
3) You will be helping out a fellow Monarch (class of 2003).
4) A gourmet lunch from our concession stand is on us. (Come on- you know that hotdogs and burgers taste better at a ballgame.)
5) You will receive a personalized certificate of participation.
6) You will likely have just as much fun as the kids!
|Parking Details||Where and when you park will depend on the task that you choose and the time that you will report. Full details will be provided.|
|Causes||Children & Youth Community Sports & Recreation|
|Skills||Photography Recreational Activities Sports|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours
Location: Crestwood Park, Corner of Booker St. and Laura St., Chesapeake, VA 23320, United States
|Name & Time||Description||Positions|
|Take digital photographs of all of the festivities. Capture our parade, Opening Ceremonies, carnival games, and kid interactions with mascots (including Big Blue). We will also ask you to go to one of our three on-site fields and get a few pictures of our early games.|
*We will ask you to provide your own camera. I can set up a DropBox folder to get the digital images from you or I can get them in person the following week (I work on campus at ODU.) Thanks!
|Have a great time running one of our carnival games! You will interact with our kids/families, entertain them with your charming personality, and hand out prizes to excited children.||0/12||Over|