|Positions||43 Open Positions Remaining|
|Registration Opens||Feb 25, 2020 12:00am|
|Registration Closes||Any time before each start date or when space runs out.|
|Age Limit||Family Friendly|
Dinners are a key part of community life for Project Transformation Interns during the summer! Sitting down for a shared meal and conversation is a great way to build relationships. If you want to provide dinner but cannot attend, you can order dinner and have it delivered. We appreciate your gift of providing a meal for our interns and invite you to sit and share the meal with them or if you are delivering it.
Information for Dinners with Project Transformation Indiana
- Please be prepared to serve dinner and drinks for 18 interns, plus the number of volunteers you are bringing.
- We invite you to arrive early at 5:30 PM to set up
- Dinner is served buffet style at 6 PM at University Heights United Methodist Church, located on the Unversity of Indianapolis campus.
- Project Transformation will provide ice, plates, cups, napkins, serving utensils, and silverware.
- Since there is limited access to the kitchen, please bring the meal prepared and ready to serve.
- Volunteers are invited and encouraged to eat with the interns and learn about their experiences so far at Project Transformation.
- Our house pastor will be calling the contact person the week prior to your scheduled dinner date to confirm and answer any specific questions and make you aware of any dietary restrictions. With any questions prior to this please contact Project Transformation staff.
Listed below are some meal ideas, but please be creative and don't feel restricted to these ideas!
|Social||Website Twitter Facebook Instagram|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours