St. Joseph Center’s mission is to provide working poor families, as well as homeless men, women, and children of all ages with the inner resources and tools to become productive, stable and self-supporting members of the community.
- Video editing project for 1-2 students to take footage that has already been collected and editing it into short videos that can be used for our social media, e-mail marketing, and virtual Gala event.
- The video footage shows an individual (youth) and couple who have recently been housed through our housing assistance program
- Have you or someone in your household traveled to a country on the CDC’s Level 3 watch list in the last 30 days? At this time, these include China, Iran, Italy and South Korea. These may change. See the CDC’s guidelines for the most up-to-date list.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a fever, cough or shortness of breath. See the CDC’s symptom information.