This summer, Project Transformation will be distributing various supplies to families, Mondays through Thursdays at site churches across Dallas. We need your help to make this happen! Distribution volunteers will assist Project Transformation at a site church to distribute supplies to families through a contact-free distribution process. Please see the guidelines below to see if you qualify to volunteer this summer.
Unfortunately, not everyone is able to volunteer with Project Transformation right now, due to the safety guidelines. This includes people:
who are under the age of 18.
who, in the last 14 days, have experienced symptoms that could be related to COVID-19, been around anyone who has COVID-19, traveled to a region or country listed as an “Alert Level 2” by CDC, been on a cruise, or been in an airport.
who are feeling sick for any reason
who are at a higher risk from serious illness from COVID-19, including adults 65 and older and people with serious chronic medical conditions, including heart disease, diabetes, and lung disease
who lives or have frequent contact with people at a higher risk of contracting the virus
- Supply distribution volunteers must be between the ages of 14 and 64. Anyone between the ages of 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Volunteers are required to watch an orientation video prior to serving as a supply distribution volunteer.
- Volunteers are also required to attend an on-site orientation refresher at the beginning of each volunteer shift.
- A Heath Statement & Waiver must be signed upon arrival. For volunteers 14-17, their parent/ guardian must fill out a Health Statement on their behalf.
- The Health Statement & Waiver includes agreeing to a temperature check upon arrival.