This has ended. Click Here to see more upcoming events from Tri Cycle Farms!
Saturday, April 30 we will be having a volunteer workday double header at Tri Cycle Farm! Volunteers are welcome to work the morning shift (9:00AM-12:00PM), the afternoon shift (1:00PM-4:00PM), or both! 10-14 volunteers per each shift would be ideal.
We will be working on the following tasks:
1) Painting, cutting, and nailing siding to the rainwater catchment system structure
2) Connecting plastic totes together using PVC piping and fittings
3) Cleaning gutters and installing gutter guards
4) Using PVC to connect the gutters to the plastic totes
5) Preparing the 6”x6” posts for the truss carriers
Tri Cycle Farm is located at the corner of Garland and Sycamore in Fayetteville, AR. Parking is available across the street at Trinity Methodist Church. Bring a water bottle, clothes you do not mind getting paint on, and a sack lunch if you want to hang out at the farm for the lunch break 12:00-1:00PM. If you have any questions, contact Kimberly at email@example.com.
|Parking Details||Park at the church and use the crosswalk to walk across the street to the farm.|
5 Positions Filled | 6 Impacts | 31 Hours