This event has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your impact!
|Age Limit||18 and up|
Are you energetic, enjoy working with kids, and want to use your time to give back to the community? We're looking for volunteers to work with young children and their parents for our 4-8 Play Group. This volunteer opportunity will be at The Thinkery!! Volunteers can engage with children using the thinkery toys and activities!
• Welcome families and help children and parents with the planned activity
• Assist kids in engaging in play at traveling group locations.
• Participate in clean-up and set up of the play activities with children, parents and other volunteers
• Experience with working with children
• Ability to follow directions
• Assist kids in activities
• Communicate in English and Spanish (desired but not required)
• Complete and pass a background check and tuberculosis test
Volunteers under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent and do not have to complete a background check.
|Perks||Providing children ages 4-8 with a free, safe, and inclusive play experience!|
|Causes||Children & Youth|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours