Record a video right from your home to share with our members through our virtual programming platforms including YouTube and other social media.
- Videos typically get the best response when they are about 3-5 minutes long, but video length is up to you!
- Some content ideas to consider: Reading a book to the members, demonstrating a skill that you have, teaching a craft, teaching a sports skill or yoga routine.
- Please be sure to state your name and that you are volunteering for the Boys & Girls Club at the beginning of your video.
- Our members are between 8 and 18 years old. Please ensure that content is appropriate for individuals in this age range.
Once you have recorded your video, please email it to email@example.com. From there, our staff will review the video to ensure that it follows BGCGL policy. We will then post videos to YouTube for our members to see. Some videos will also be posted to our other Social Media platforms.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
5 Positions Filled | 1 Impact | 2 Hours