Disaster Action Teams provide 24-hour emergency response to local disasters, particularly house fires, ensuring that those affected have access to resources for basic necessities such as food, shelter and clothing.
The responsibilities for the DAT Team Member are:
1. Supporting the annual goals, RDO objectives, and regional/chapter plan for DAT services through participation in meetings, projects, and local response activities.
2. Completes all required training and maintains current training standard as DAT program requirements change.
3. Attends regular team meetings and training as required by the region/territory.
4. Completes assigned projects and local response activities according to the needs of the DAT program. (Preparing vehicles, response materials, administrative support of the DAT program and other tasks assigned by the DAT Leader.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.