Remote Translation Volunteer
We are always in need of volunteers who can translate for our tri-lingual blog posts and update the Spanish or French sections of our website. We seek those who have a few hours a week to spare who can translate between Spanish to English and vice versa OR French to English and vice versa.
- Translating blog posts with attention to detail and an editor's eye.
- Translating sections of our website
- Gain experience to build your resume in the nonprofit sector
- Be part of an international team that works on 3 continents
- Live out the Tandana mission: To support the achievement of community goals and address global inequalities through caring intercultural relationships that embody mutual respect and responsibility.
Please email a brief cover letter and resume of pertinent experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should read: Remote Translation Volunteer.
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours