This is a virtual Zoom orientation for new Keep Austin Fed volunteers. A Zoom link will be emailed to registrants prior to training--please watch your email!
Reminder, there are three steps to becoming a KAF volunteer:
1) Attend a virtual training
2) Complete and submit your food handlers certificate. This can be done before or after attending a training. See #4 on our GivePulse home page for links and details.
3) Request to become a member of Keep Austin Fed by clicking the blue 'Become a Member' button.
24 hours before each start date or when space runs out.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
32 Positions Filled | 8 Impacts | 7 Hours