This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your Impact!
This week we are writing thank you cards for the San Antonio State Hospital Staff. Here are the steps:
- Grab colorful paper or printer paper.
- Get a marker, crayon, pencil, or pen.
- Write a short message thanking our frontline workers.
- Decorate it!
- Sign the card with only your first name.
- Drop it by the Mays Center (Science and Technology Bldg. Suite 111) sometime this week between 8 a. m. and 5 p. m.
Opens Jan 15, 2021 3:00pm
Jan 25, 2021 11:59pm or when space runs out.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours
1 - 1 of 1 Shifts