Volunteers will be placing food items directly into vehicles, directing traffic, handing out food pantry flyers, or helping count the number of people being served.
Volunteers will need to dress for the weather and wear closed toed shoes.
Continue to scroll down on this page to register for a date that’s right for you! There is a wait list available if registration is currently full (be sure to select “waitlist” during registration).
Tailgates will be cancelled if the wind chill is at 0 degrees or below or if above 100 degrees with heat index.
Please check our Facebook page for up to the minute cancellations or delays. We will send a message through GivePulse if a cancellation or change occurs.
Park near the SHFB TRUCK NOT with the cars lined up for the TAILGATEContact email@example.com or call 765-287-8698 for help with registration and to register minors (16 yrs and older). Minors should not be registered on-line and will need a paper waiver with parent/legal guardian information/signature.
· All volunteers must wear an appropriate mask covering mouth and nose (masks are avail.)
· You will have your temperature taken and be asked screening questions.
· Volunteers must wear closed toed shoes.
· Volunteers will need to wear gloves when appropriate and change them as needed (non-latex gloves available).
· The time of your service has you come 30 min. before the start of the Tailgate to assist with setting up and stay 30 min after the Tailgate to help with clean up.
If you answer "yes" to either of these questions, we ask you not to register.
1. Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
2. Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? See the CDC’s symptom information.*We ask that you cancel 24 hours in advance (unless ill, then you are welcome to call us and let us know if you can)
Details of parking lot found at: https://secureservercdn.net/220.127.116.11/bd1.a7a.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Goodrich-Park.pdf