Get in the game and become a soccer coach! Impact lives and have fun as you coach children in this youth sports program. No experience necessary.
Each spring and fall, the Athens-Clarke County Leisure Services Department offers youth soccer to children ages 5 to 14.
The season takes place in the spring and fall. Volunteers may assist with one or both seasons.
Teams are arranged by age.
The time commitment for the season is 2 hours a week, one hour for practice and one hour for games.
All coaches must complete a background check and attend a mandatory coaches clinic.
Volunteers tasks include:
1. Leading games and practices
2. Providing instruction on the rules of soccer
3. Developing fundamental soccer skills
For more information, please call 706-706-613-3991 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizer will approve registrants
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
Free onsite parking
82 Positions Filled | 56 Impacts | 1,659 Hours