Here's how it works:
1. Put together a Tecaboca FundRun team (no more than 6 people) and come up with a name -or- you can run the event yourself. Post a pic of you or your team and team name on social media with the hashtag #TecabocaFundRun21. Click the "Help Fundraise" button to set up your team or individual campaign. 📽 Check out this video on how to set up a fundraising campaign
(Pssst....you can even be a "Ghost Runner" if you want - we won't tell...just make your donation in any amount to help us reach our goal and you'll get all the recognition just the same!)
2. Find a place to complete a 5k walk/run/bike ride/roller skate/skip (you get the idea) either together as a team (remember to practice physical distancing and wear your masks!) or on your own on September 11.
3. As a team, invite family and friends to sponsor your "run" by asking for a donation for completing it (Consider suggesting a donation of $25 or $50 - the cost of a ticket to our annual event would have been $40)
4. Have your friends and family make the donation themselves directly to your campaign page or on this page, when checking out they can credit your team name. Share your campaign page widely with friends and family to donate directly to your team’s campaign. See this video for more details on setting up a campaign.
5. On September 11 tune in to Tecaboca’s Facebook page and share images or videos of yourself and/or your team completing the 5k and watch the Tecaboca Gala Team complete it while raffling prizes and announcing our participants as we see the donations come in! Remember to use the hashtag #TecabocaFundRun21 on all your social media platforms!
6. Anyone want prizes?? There will be prizes given to the team AND the individual who raises the most money by 4:00 PM central time on September 11. Offline donations must be in hand by 5 PM central time on September 10 to count toward prizes.
7. Join us at Tecaboca on September 11! All local folks are invited to join us anytime after 12 noon for yard games and swimming. We will conclude the day with Mass at 4 pm. Bring a picnic basket and some lawn chairs for a restful afternoon. RSVP is required at this link: https://givepul.se/waicou
And that's it!
Our goal this year is to raise $35,000 for our beloved Tecaboca! I know there are plenty of you out there who love the Marianists and what this place does for everyone who crosses the dam road. Please consider helping, as Tecaboca relies on people like you to continue its mission of striving to provide place and program for people to hear God's voice. Let's all join together to make a faith-filled difference!
Be an event sponsor and enjoy a dinner for six at Tecaboca! Check out details here>>>
CHECK OUT OUR SILENT AUCTION - Bids accepted until September 11 at 8 PM
Group and Individual Winners Announced
Donations will continue to be accepted through Saturday, September 18 at 12 noon! Keep spreading the word and help us reach our goal. Thanks to all for your support!