We are looking to schedule 8 individuals per game. That will give us 2 to work the Point of Sale Registers, and the remaining 6 taking turns to cooking and serving, plus taking turns working the POS. It will also allow for breaks.
Although July 29th and Aug 8th are two of the mandated dates, Aramark is aware we may not make those dates due to background checks, orientation and RAMP training needing to be completed. Other than that here are the following
details we all need to know:
- Plan to work an 8 hour day
- (Example) Sunday 1pm game
- Gates open 11am
- Volunteers need to arrive between 9am and 10am
- If driving, parking is in the Nova Care (Eagles Practice Facility) Lot for $3.00
- Battle4Children will reimburse the $3.00 parking fee. Please submit a receipt.
- FREE Shuttle will pick us up at the parking lot and transport to and from Lincoln Financial Field.
- Once we arrive we check in and have a COVID Temperature Check, sign-in and head straight to our concession stand.
- Aramark will have our concession stand stocked with all food and drink products.
i. Inventory sheet will be in the stand
ii. Food to prepare include but not limited to: Steak Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Chips, Soft Pretzels, Beer, Soda, Water.
- Presently all transactions are being made via debit and credit cards. NO CASH
- THE MAD RUSH TIMES ARE:
i. 11am when gates open and Halftime
- We are finished when the score board reads 00:00:00 which means we are there when OVERTIME ever happens.
- Cleanup and putting stuff away and doing paperwork at the end takes approximately 1 hour.
- Shuttle will pick us up and take us to our vehicles.
- Aramark Provides:
- Black Aramark Shirt
- Eagles Ball Cap
- We must wear:
- Black Pants (NO JEANS)
- Black Shoes (NO OPEN TOE)
- Black Belt
- I am in talks now to have them allow us to:
- Place a Battle4Children.org Sticker on our shirts
- Display a stand up banner
- Have Vince Papale welcome people and sign autographs
- FOOD CONSUMPTION
- We may eat and drink (NOT BEER OR ALCOHOL) anything we serve which will be deducted from our end receipts.
- If you want to bring your own food, that and anything else you have must be in CLEAR BAGS.
i. You may bring an EMPTY THERMOS (They will empty any liquid containers)
Thank you once again for stepping up and joining us in this fight against child sexual abuse and human trafficking, and now Homelessness. We are not only blessed to have this opportunity, we are also blessed to have YOU!
Please do not forget to send me an email, this week, with your name, email and phone number so I may forward to Aramark.
Also, don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.
God Bless You All
Art & Marie Salvagno, Co-Founders
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
Eugene Desyatnik wrote on July 20th, 2021