This event has been cancelled.
|Close Date||Sep 20, 2012 12:00am or when space runs out.|
The tasks will include:
- Moving out the old beds and bed frames,
- A quick cleaning of where the old bed was,
- Unloading the delivery truck,
- Building a frame for new each bed,
- Placing the new mattresses,
- Remaking the beds with clean sheets.
*** It would also be a big help to everyone if anyone with electric (or battery powered) screwdrivers could bring them along. That could help cut down on some time in taking apart/putting together the mattress frames.
We need folks who aren’t averse to heavy lifting, as there will be a lot of that involved. But we also need folks who can help with cleaning, so there is an opportunity for people to be involved with some lighter duty that day as well. It’s still all pretty much going to be grubby work regardless.
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours