Interested in helping students with math? Enjoy working with middle school students? Then the Math Classroom Coaching (MCC) program is for you! Help us help Austin ISD students increase their understanding of math and confidence in their math skills.About the MCC Program:
- Volunteers work with a small group of 2 to 4 middle school students once a week for 45 minutes.
- You can choose the class time that works best for you, with options in the mornings or afternoons on Mondays through Thursdays.
- Volunteers can choose to work with students at Covington, Dobie, or Martin Middle Schools.
- You will receive training prior to your first session, and lessons with answers in advance each week.
- All volunteers must complete a background check.
- This fall, the MCC program with run from late September/early October through mid-December.
To learn more and sign up, visit: https://austinpartners.org/get-involved/math-classroom-coaching/
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.Note: Currently, volunteer opportunities will be in-person.