Enjoy samples from nearly 90 independent craft breweries from across the state, dozens of collaboration beers, and timed tappings of special beers all day long!
Please note this event is strictly 21+. Volunteers must have valid ID for entry.
In compliance with enhanced COVID-19 mitigation guidelines currently in effect from Austin Center for Events (ACE) and Austin Public Health (APH), a negative COVID-19 test result will be required to attend the 2021 Texas Craft Brewers Festival. The negative COVID-19 test must be obtained within 72 hours (three days) of attending the fest. Attendees who are fully vaccinated may voluntarily opt to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination at entry instead of a negative test result.
A person is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second shot of Pfizer/Moderna or single shot of J&J. The latest day to get your second shot in order to show proof of vaccination in lieu of a negative test at the festival is Saturday, October 9th. Please note that vaccination is not required to attend Texas Craft Brewers Festival, for information about free COVID-19 testing in Austin, visit: www.austintexas.gov/covid19.Required for Entry
- 21+ ID – TCBF is a strictly 21+ event (no exceptions)
- Printed or digital copy of your Negative COVID-19 Test -or- Vaccine Card/Record.
- Extra Space: the festival footprint is expanding this year to provide more space for additional breweries, food trucks, and increased social distancing. At the same time, available ticket quantities will be reduced so the park will not reach its typical full capacity. Enjoy some extra elbow room!
- Clean Hands: increased hand washing stations and hand sanitizer available throughout the park.
- Contactless Pours: tabletop “Taster Here” stickers at beer booths so attendees have the option to receive a contactless pour.
- Plan to Bring a Mask or Use One Provided: while this will be an outdoor event with room for social distancing on the grounds, per the City of Austin, masks are currently required in Austin parks in areas or situations where it is difficult to maintain social distance. For this reason, our main ENTRY LINE will be designated a Mask Zone.
While this Safety Plan has been approved by Austin Public Health, it is subject to change in accordance with state and local guidelines and changing circumstances. Policies and procedures may be updated as necessary.
Even with enhanced mitigation efforts and an outdoor setting, some degree of risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where humans are present. By attending Texas Craft Brewers Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to public exposure to COVID-19. If you are feeling sick or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please STAY HOME. Let’s help keep each other safe & healthy.
Volunteer T-Shirt! Printed by our friends at Kong Screenprinting
Volunteer Training Event invite! @ Austin Beerworks on Oct. 18 (two beer tokens included!)
Volunteer After Party invite! @ Southern Heights Brewing Co. directly after the fest (two beer tokens included!)