Thank you for volunteering!!
During the sale, volunteers will be helping with check-out, straightening, and assisting parents with getting items to their vehicle. Please choose your shift, and wear comfortable clothing and shoes. When you arrive at the Oxford Activity Center (400 Price St)- smaller gray building, come in and ask for Shannon.
Oxford WeeCycle, LLC is a local popup children's consigment sale that was established in 2010 as a small business and a way to give back to our community. WeeCycle exists for four reasons:
1) to provide a resource for parents and children in the community
2) to provide extra income for parents so they may better support their children
3) to be environmentally sustainable by recycling, reusing, and reducing children's items
4) to give back to our community by donating to local non-profits and charities
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.