Join the Pontchartrain Conservancy's Education Department in a series of workshops for Title I middle and high school science educators that will provide hands-on experience with a variety of environmental topics and mini-kits for use with your students.
- Designed for 6th - 12th grade Title I science educators.
- Will be limited to 10-15 educators per session.
- The workshops are place-based and will be located in the Greater New Orleans area.
- Participating educators will receive free mini-kits for use with their students on the featured topic.
Interested in particpating in an educator workshop but don't meet the above criteria? Click here to book a workshop for you, your school, or your organization.
How are coastal communities impacted by hurricanes? What lines of defense are employed to protect these low-lying areas? Attend this hands-on workshop to find the answers to these questions. Make predictions and design a line of defense strategy to protect a coastal community. Explore the mini-kit contents here.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.