Brookdale Resource Center is seeking the following donations. If have any questions, the center can be reached at 478-292-5123 or emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Donations can be dropped off at the center (3600 Brookdale Ave. Macon, GA 31204).
Donations are excepted Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Highest priority needs as of 9/15/22: Full body towels, washcloths, diapers, and pull-ups
- Individually packaged snacks (chips, fruit cups, jello, pudding, cookies, juice boxes, etc.)
- Toilet paper
- Twin XL Sheets (with pillow case)
- Full Blankets (No throw blankets)
Hygiene: Please do not prepack hygiene kits.
- Body wash
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Lotion (for adults, children, and babies)
- Towels (Full body length, no hand towels)
- Toilet paper
- Baby Diapers (size 1-6) & Pull-Ups (2T-3T, 3T-4T, 4T-5T)
- Ground coffee
- Individually packaged snacks (chips, fruit cups, jello, pudding, cookies, etc.)
- Trash bags: 55 Gallon Contractor Heavy Duty
- Disposable masks
- Disposable gloves
- Disinfectant spray (Lysol)
- Boxes of Kleenex tissue
- Tide Laundry Detergent (powdered or pods)
- Clorox Wipes
- laundry baskets and mesh laundry bags
Clothing and Shoes: Men, Women, and Children.
- Underwear (New)
- Basic T-Shirts, Shirts, and Sweatshirts (New)
- Jeans (Gently Used or New)
- Belts (New)
- Tennis Shoes (Gently Used or New)
- Shower Shoes/Flip Flops (New)
- Visa Gift Cards (any denomination)
- Lyft Ride gift cards
- 4 ride MTA bus passes
We do NOT need: bar soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, socks, knit hats, or winter gloves.
We can NOT accept: men's dress shoes, women's flats or high heels, dressy clothing, canned foods or prepared foods or meals, bread, large boxes of cereal, large bags of chips
Any food donations must be individually wrapped and prepackaged.
Checks should be made out to Brookdale Resource Center and noted "Donations."