Mindset research impacts our thinking (decision-making and problem-solving), our learning (and development), our behavior (and performance), and even our well-being. OHIO faculty are invited to join the Business Bobcat Teaching Brigade (BBTB) Learning Community and the CTLA to explore our personal Success Mindsets as well as how this topic might be incorporated into classes, centers, certificates, and professional organizations across campus.
BBTB Learning Community 2023 graduates will be able to:
- Discuss the power of mindsets and the foundational role these play in everything we do
- Self-assess and analyze the mindsets needed for success in life, work, and leadership
- Apply the power of four specific mindsets needed for enhanced personal success
- Introduce success mindsets into their courses, certificates, organizations, etc.
- Proudly display their BBTB 2022-23 Learning Community Badge
Book group sessions will be conducted virtually with an in-person celebration scheduled at the end of the semester. This spring 2023 BBTB Learning Community is facilitated by the College of Business Teaching and Learning Continuing Improvement Team and welcomes 20 non-COB participants. The book, Success Mindsets, by Ryan Gottfredson, is available free from Alden Library, or on Amazon for approximately $11 (audio available).
Once registered, participants will be enrolled in the BBTB Learning Community on Bb Ultra and asked to complete the introductory activity and success mindsets self-assessment before the first meeting, on Feb. 10. Join this Learning Community before registration closes on Jan. 31.