|We offer virtual opportunities for students to receive volunteer hours or internship/academic credit (student chooses if they would like to receive credit and must receive approval from their school).|
|At NVEEE, part-time and full-time opportunities are available year-round. Students may choose to receive volunteer hours and/or internship academic credits if applicable.|
|Fundraising and Sponsorship Committee Description:|
|The Fundraising and Sponsorship Committee supports NVEEE’s Executive Director in implementing its fundraising strategy. This committee assists in researching, strategizing, building relationships, and raising money to meet NVEEE’s special or ongoing needs.|
|General responsibilities include but are not limited to:|
- Assisting in the execution of NVEEE’s fundraising plans.
- Researching potential donors and sponsors and adding them to the database.
- Establishing fundraising goals for special events.
- Developing strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
- Participating in phone and video calls with sponsors.
- Drafting and sending donation request letters.
- Thanking all donors.
- Writing reports or preparing presentations to communicate fundraising program progress.
- Reaching out to restaurants for meal sponsorships.
|Qualities needed to be successful on this committee:|
|• Integrity||• Good communicator|
|• Data-driven||• Highly organized|
|• Problem-solving skills||• Researcher|
|• Passionate||• Analytical thinker|
- Intern for an award-winning, congressionally, and nationally recognized nonprofit organization.
- Receive one-on-one mentorship from senior-level management, including the executive director and founder.
- Experiential learning
- Eligible to receive volunteer, internship, and academic course credits.
|Candidates must submit a résumé with their application form. Some committee positions require additional application items, such as a writing sample. Apply here.|
|To prevent bullying, violence, and suicide among youth, families, and communities through direct service, mentoring, and prevention education.|
|What We Do:|
|NVEEE provides interactive educational dialogues and leadership programs that address bullying, mental health, social inequities, and stereotypes and are designed to surface community-based solutions that support the health and well-being of all youth. Student Peace Ambassadors who complete our comprehensive leadership curriculum often co-facilitate our programs.|
|Our dynamic and equity-based programs, which consistently fill to capacity, prepare youth and young adults to be socially responsible leaders.|
|If you would like to learn more about our organization, visit our website at https://www.NVEEE.org/|
Opens Nov 13, 2023 12:00am
Jan 1, 2025 12:00am or when space runs out.
18 and up
Background checks are needed if working in person at overnight events only.
1 Position Filled | 15 Impacts | 51 Hours