Our main focus is packing (providing programs with pre-packed bags that can be handed out drive-thru style) and produce sorting. There may be additional tasks if all orders are filled and items sorted.
There is a wait list available if registration is currently full (be sure to select “waitlist” during registration).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-287-8698 for help with registration and to register minors. Minors should not be registered on-line and will need a paper waiver with parent/legal guardian information/signature. If you would like to book a time for your family or group to come in, please call so that we can find the right time and day for you.
- Volunteers must wear sturdy closed toed shoes (no crocs, sandals or flip flops).
- Volunteers need to dress comfortably and appropriately for warehouse type work with food products (shorts & skirts should be of a length to not interfere with your ability to bend and/or reach, no midriff/belly exposed, no spaghetti straps or tank tops).
- Volunteers will often need to wear gloves and change them as needed (non-latex gloves available).
- We ask that you wrap up the task you are working on about 10 min. before you need to leave and help with clean up as well as sanitize your area.
- No volunteers should come if they are ill-there are thousands of people relying on us to provide additional resources-do not come if you are ill or have symptoms of an illness.
- Please cancel 24 hours in advance (unless ill, then you are welcome to call us and let us know if you are able to do so)