This First Saturday is open for any person who needs Saturday hours! We need approximately 15-20 volunteers minimum registered to avoid cancelling. Please register if there are spaces available- we will often times book another group in addition to these positions to be sure we have the numbers to accomplish Saturday goals. Smaller family groups are encouraged (please call 765-287-8698 to reserve space for minors)!! If you are looking for Saturday hours this is your opportunity! 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
We are a family friendly facility. Please keep in mind, this is a working warehouse and this might not be the best fit for all families/groups. If a child is unable to stay with you and follow safety rules with minimal prompting-this may not be the best volunteer experience for them at this time. Safety is our priority. We would love to help find the perfect project for a family or group with young children; one where everyone is comfortable and able to be safe.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-287-8698 ext 100 to book a First Saturday for your group or organization or event!
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- Please dress for the weather!
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting dirty (layers are best as tasks change frequently).
- No one may volunteer if you have: fever, cough, diarrhea, vomiting, or infected wounds and you must be symptom free for 48 hours, untreated by medication before you can volunteer.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
See the CDC’s symptom information.
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, we ask you not to register. We are doing all we can to align with best practices and keep our community healthy.