|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
|Age Limit||18 and up|
Easter Seals Central Texas is a locally funded and governed nonprofit in Austin that provides comprehensive disability services to children, adults and their caregivers.
Currently, we are looking for Graphic Design Volunteers to work with our Development Department. The volunteer’s responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Develop new branding identity materials for print, online and social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Create branded items for social media campaigns and events- Participate in designing promotional materials for Easter Seals Central Texas such as brochures, flyers, invitations, posters and other items as needed.
After an initial meeting, work can be done remotely, with periodic meetings at our Headway office.
This is open to graphic design students and experienced designers looking to make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities as well as to gain experience and portfolio pieces.
All volunteers must complete an Easter Seals Central Texas volunteer application. If interested, please register on GivePulse or send us an email to ESCT Marketing at marcom(at)eastersealstx.org with the following details.
Graphic Design Experience/Skills/Abilities
# of hours a week you can dedicate to helping our organization
Have you done any design work for anyone else? If so, please explain.
When can you get started?
Please send any links to your portfolio or samples
The ideal candidate must meet following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is required. Some knowledge of web design and basic HTML is preferred, but is not mandatory.
- Possess a personal computer
- Take responsibility for his/her assigned duties, spearhead such initiatives and meeting appropriate deadlines accordingly
- Be highly organized and systematic when it comes to tracking of deliverables
- Be inherently creative in performing everyday processes and applying classroom knowledge to the creative process
- Be open to learning new mediums, programs and such in our efforts to deliver optimal work
- Be open in communication when it comes to deadlines and project parameters
|Parking Details||Work from home and occasionally come into the Easter Seals Central Texas office.|
|Causes||Children & Youth Persons with Disabilities|
|Skills||Advertising Design Marketing Multimedia Social Media|
16 Positions Filled | 24 Impacts | 171 Hours