The I’m In team has a unique evening opportunity and we need your assistance! From 4:30-7:30 next Tuesday at the Bell building, come count, pack, weigh and label medical supplies!
WHERE: 717 Madison Ave, Toledo, OH 43604
We have made great progress but we have a lot of work to do. If you know of anyone looking for something to do next Tuesday, please spread the word! We’ll have pizza, snacks, pop and water. Additionally, if you have teenage kids, or know of any that need volunteer hours, they’re welcome too!
We are also in constant need of cardboard boxes and packing tape, if you can spare any we greatly appreciate it.
If you have any questions please let us know, and RSVP to Elizabeth.Latta@ProMedica.org if you can attend.
Volunteers are also encouraged to bring
- Non-Perishable Food and Water
- Winter Clothing (New, including Thermal Underwear)
- Power sources (Generators, Power Blocks, Batteries)
- Cold Weather Items (Blankets, Hand and Feet Warmers)
- Medical Supplies (Tourniquets, Pain Killers, and First Aid Kits)
- Miscellaneous (Candles, Flashlights, Tape, etc)
- Packing Tape